MANAGEMENT STARTUP CONSULTANCY
Developing and directing the business strategy and long-range goals of your organization aligned to the managements to chart out the future roadmap for your organization.
Developing informed decisions based on data analysis, future forecasting, market and category trends all aligned with organizations vision.
Translating raw information into actionable strategies and initiatives for your business
Consulting with business and finance team to create ongoing directive to drive your organization expansion and diversification.
Planning, implement and manage proposed recommendations and projects along with monitoring and reporting of present & future products.
Helping businesses identify, scope and drive critical projects related to
product & services.
Develop/Analyze new product strategies, partnerships, go to market approaches, pricing and features to increase sales velocity and drive customer adoption.
Lead research and analysis for CEOs/ senior leadership to support decision-making on growth opportunities, e.g. market share penetration, revenue channels, customer segmentation, market and competitive trends.
Researching on current benchmark trends, audience preferences and then design strate-gies for paid & organic acquisition via social media channels.
- Creating marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget plan-ning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Ensuring brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with var-ious company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management.
- Identifying trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Providing training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies to align the goals of marketing.
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies for paid & organic acquisition.
- Collecting customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newslet-ters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Align and leverage resources from the tech team, content team, supply team, and reve-nue team to further optimize your campaigns.
- Identify potential new audiences and leverage existing customer base by running re-marketing Ads.